[original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHFYSceC-Go]
BEGIN
TRANSCRIPT
00:00 need to exist, that’s the key thing to understand. Because you
feel the value, doesn’t mean the value is real. Because you love Mozart, doesn’t
mean that the universe would be a dead place without it. Mozart only has value
in your consciousness, in your sensibility machine. And once your machine doesn’t
exist, the need for Mozart doesn’t exist. There is no harm in the absence,
there will be no deprivation, there will be
00:30 no tears of sorrow. It’s got to be understand, there will be no
losers. Yes, there’ll be no winner. But there’ll be no losers, which is really
really really good. Alright I made it. So first video. So there’ll be a bunch
of videos that’ll basically be all the same stuff, just said on a different
day, maybe, hopefully, a different and better way, and then maybe eventually
someday I’ll tie the pieces
01:00 together and, for no purpose probably. But we’ll see how it
goes. So anyway, I’ll say something nice. So hi youtubers. Ugh I hate that. Anyway,
that’s yeah, I’m being negative. Ah eh yeah, yuck. I really don’t like being
nice. Yup, another complaint. Okay I’ll take the complaints out, eventually. Until
next time, and such.
END TRANSCRIPT
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.